The Safest Anti-detect Browser AdsPower
Recently, one anti-detect browser had a leak of the cloud storage of browser profiles. The total number of compromised browser profiles is about 15%. But in our industry, every account has its value. If the software breaks down, accounts will be banned or even snatched by the scammers, ending up in further losses, losses, losses. So, given the data insecurity in another anti-detect browser, now we need another stable anti-detect browser to better protect our accounts.
In AdsPower, we try to follow exactly the principles of security. We maintain the quality of our product, work on updates and improvements does not stop. Working with AdsPower, you'll find that:
- The entire functionality of the browser works stably and quickly, and updates occur without any interruptions
- Security and leak protection both inside and outside the team is maintained at a high level
- Prices remain at an extremely pleasant level, and special conditions for large teams do not change
- Tech. support works constantly
- We treat clients and partners as close friends. We are always glad to see everyone.
Security of accounts in AdsPower
The entire AdsPower team has been helping customers take care of your data and accounts for years. There are many security measures in AdsPower when using the browser. Spending a little time to make some settings, and you will be able to secure your valuable resources as much as possible.
To begin with, let's look at the available options in the "Global Settings". Here you can:
1) Install two-factor authentication. It is slightly different from the common authentication using Google Authenticator. This method is slightly less secure, but much more convenient. Important: do not forget to create different passwords for accounts on different sites!
2) Add the IP addresses from which you log into your account to the white list of IP addresses.
3) Set a login notification from another device. To do this, enable the "Remote Login Reminder" function. With this feature, a message will be sent to your mailbox if the IP from which you logged in to your account is different from the one you often use.
Please note that the letter must come from an official AdsPower mailbox!
It will look like this:
You can also turn off a separate feature, such as "Delete profiles" in settings menu to prevent accidental or intentional deletion of account information.
AdsPower from all directions takes measures to protect your accounts, one of which is protection against multiple login attempts.
Another point should be to pay extra attention when logging in.
Once again, make sure that your password is secure enough. Avoid both simple passwords and repetitive passwords with other sites. Change your password to a new or more complex one if you haven't already done so.
Bonuses for those who came from other antidetect browsers
Someone worsens conditions and raises prices, AdsPower gives even more gifts and opens up for closer cooperation and interaction.
We are launching an offer for those who want to work together with AdsPower for a long time, to be sure of a high-quality, stable product and an excellent price. When switching from a subscription of any other antidetect browser to AdsPower, we will take the rest of the period into account, and we will also select a personal advantageous offer for you. The promotion is limited in time, and the conditions are discussed individually.
Thus, AdsPower is the safest anti-detect browser. We will be happy to help anyone who wants to develop with us. Write to us https://linktr.ee/adspower_browser and we will definitely get back to you.
Current Hot Reviews
AdsPower 4.7.28 Milky Way: New UI, New Experience2022/08/08 14:08:19
Why AdsPower Is The Best Antidetect Browser?2022/08/05 16:08:28
Switching from Dolphin in Steps2022/07/27 13:07:41
Move to AdsPower2022/07/20 15:07:28
The Safest Anti-detect Browser AdsPower2022/07/20 15:07:35
How to Prevent Facebook Accounts from Being Banned?2022/03/21 14:03:17
How to Choose A Proxy?2022/03/22 11:03:07
How to Advertise on Facebook: Complete Guide to Getting Started with Facebook Ads2022/03/23 16:03:58
Arbitrage Automation with AdsPower2022/06/22 14:06:46