Switching from Dolphin in Steps
Over 50 users have successfully moved to AdsPower in 5 days after the launch of our special offer. And we’ve received a lot of questions about how to move to AdsPower. Here are the instructions.
1. Request the Dolphin API login interface to get token: https://anty-api.com/auth/login
2. Use token as request header to ask for the account list: https://anty-api.com/browser_profiles
3. Go through the proxy IDs in the account list and request detailed proxy settings: https://anty-api.com/proxy
4. Open AdsPower and log in to your account, click API in the left menu to access the API section. Read the AdsPower API document: http://apidoc.adspower.net/localapi/local-api-v1.html
5. Through the above access to the account information in Dolphin, using the fingerprint transfer parameters, send an import request to AdsPower: /api/v1/user/create
6. After the API migration request, select mass export cookies in Dolphin.
7. According to the name of the exported cookies, find the names of profiles in AdsPower one by one, then: edit - add cookie - save
8. Finish, open the login page and start
These days several anti-detect browsers were hacked, and many users have suffered data breaches, but AdsPower still remains safe. So do not hesitate to move to AdsPower, it will be the right choice!
Nothing here... Leave the first comment!